Packt Datahub is a dedicated content platform for the data science community.
Datahub is Packt’s version of Open Sourcing ‘Knowledge, Learning, and Insights about Technology that matter to the Data Science community’.
We cover trending and important topics in data science, big data & analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other allied areas. We help our readers make smarter and more informed decisions as they traverse this rapidly evolving tech landscape by sharing premium content that is relevant, useful, timely, fun, and free.
Our mission is to help grow the data science communities by joining the dots between trends and tools, and going beneath the hype to show what’s really driving change – and what they can do to take advantage.
We do this by bringing the best of our collective wisdom drawn from our amazonian product portfolio, our vast network of bestselling authors, and our in-house expertise.
- 5000+ books & videos: 800+ products within data science including machine learning, AI, big data & analytics among others.
- 4000+ authors associated with Packt including some of the best in the field like Joshua Milligan, Pratik Joshi, Romeo Kienzler, Sebastian Raschka, among other distinguished experts.
- More than a decade of tech trend spotting and publishing experience.
What does that mean for you, our reader?
- It means you will have access to high quality content covering a breadth of perspectives, latest news, expert insights, advice, tips and much more about your favourite topics and technology.
- Are you a data science professional? Got an interesting idea, a story to tell or an opinion to express about your favorite technology? Become a Datahub contributor.
Explore and shape the dynamic world of technology on the Datahub as authors, readers and contributors. To know more about Packt Publishing or to simply browse and shop for our products, visit us at packtpub.com.